Sunday, January 24, 2010

What's Mitchell Been Up To??!!

Mitchell turns 18 months old today! He's a busy little guy, learning more every day! I noticed today that his stride is getting longer and he's not doing his funny little quick step run as much :(!
He's picking up some words, "night night", "muk muk", and "more" some common ones. He is an animal LOVER and Bauer doesn't seem to mind his hugs too much! The more I see these milestones pass, the more I realize how truly our life is "like a vapor" and how we have to strive to enjoy everyday and trust God with each day.

2 comments:

theBreedvelds said...

What great pictures (that lens is on my b-day wish list!) and what a great cat too! Nate looks at Cooper and he runs away!

Chris said...

Sweet shots of Mitch. I like the one of him on Bauer.
C.